Wednesday, January 9, 2013

MATIZ GALLEGO-89

MATIZ GALLEGO: IN OLIVE OIL




APPEARANCE:


NUTRITION:
Per serving. two to the tin.
Calories- 114
Fat Calories- 65
Total Fat- 7.3g
Sat Fat- 1.3g
Cholesterol- 22mg
Sodium- 286mg
Protein- 12g


PRODUCT OF:
Spain

INGREDIENTS:
Sardines, olive Oil, Sea Salt


PRICE:
Thanks to Sardine Eater, Gina, for this tin.

OVER ALL:
A very faint oil aroma upon opening. 3 plump, scaled fish to the tin. A roe filled fish, no fishy taste or after taste. Not a spiny fish, scales are not noticeable  A very meaty fish, as well as  really good textured fish. I would and will eat again. 5 sardines

2 comments:

  1. I was quite timid in trying Sardines. I went to a local gourmet market and picked a few cans of various brands. This brand was my hands down favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone tried the Matiz sardinillos with the piquillo peppers? I was not a fan.

    ReplyDelete