Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Operation Brain Food 2.0




Another Round of "Operation Brain Food" Where I spread the love of sardines by placing sardines into little free libraries. 




I've expanded this year on Operation Brainfood. I've incorporated volunteers to help distribute the sardine love in random little free liberties across the country as well as international little free libraries; Australia and Ukraine got included this year! I hit my local little free libraries as always. Some of you may recall when I first started Operation Brain Food 


Below is a few pics and workings. More to come. Keep popping those Tins!



 



The 
























_______________________________________________________________________________


Below are some discoveries of Operation Brain Food tins, and other Sardine Eaters helping spread the Sardine love in Operation Brain food!





























DREW ALLEN



No comments:

Post a Comment