Thursday, January 10, 2013

FRINSA-90



FRINSA: IN OLIVE OIL


APPEARANCE:

NUTRITION:
Per serving. 1.5 to the tin.
Calories- 110
Fat Calories- 60
Total Fat- 7g
Sat Fat- 1.5g
Cholesterol- 15mg
Sodium- 320mg
Protein- 12g


PRODUCT OF:
SPAIN

INGREDIENTS:
Sardines,  Olive Oil,  Salt


PRICE:
7.95

OVER ALL:
A very mild fish aroma upon opening, 16 fish to the tin (tin reads "headless pieces") A very dense textured fish, strong tasting, yet not fishy. Almost a strong musky flavor to the fish. (the odor you get when you have a snapping turtle in a hay filled barrel, cleaning the turtle out, is the taste.) The 2nd layer of fish becomes incredibly salty. Not a bad tin of fish, not sure I would eat again. 3 Sardines.



1 comment:

  1. "(the odor you get when you have a snapping turtle in a hay filled barrel, cleaning the turtle out, is the taste.)" "not sure I would eat again"
    I sure hope I forget about this review before I crack open another tin.


    ReplyDelete