Monday, March 22, 2021

Season Brand Sardine Salad Kit

 







Season Brand: Sweet & Spicy























OVERALL:

Five crackers to the box. The sweet and spicy aroma hits you hard when opening can. A sweet flavor hits you on first taste, with a subtle heat that appears shortly after. A dry fish salad. No strong aftertaste or fishy taste. A decent can, My daughters finished the can off before I could. An eight and 11-year-old both enjoyed this can. I would eat again.








Season Brand: MEDITERRANEAN
















OVERALL:

An odd taste on the first bite. Black pepper dominates any flavor this can may offer, with Oregano beating on the door. Both are powerful and make a bad combination. This can is two times spicier than the Sweet and spicy can. It tastes like a cleaning agent smell—six crackers to the tin. 

(Note)

This is my second time eating the Mediterranean variety. The first kit I ate had only four crackers; the salad was much better, the ingredients were evenly distributed in the can. Had I had the second box first, I'd never try another. The problem with ingredients like this in a salad is always a quality control issue. I wished I had kept the box to compare the lot numbers. The two boxes were night and day in quality, from the crackers to the mishap of spices added to the can. The season needs to look into quality control at the plant. 

I would take the gamble and eat again. 




SEASON BRAND: LEMON VEGGIE















OVERALL:

A faint lemon aroma upon opening the can. Veggies are visible and intact. A refreshing salad, I'm impressed, not too dry; no strong or lingering aftertaste—five crackers to the box. I would and will eat again. 










They come with their little collapsible spoons



Being on the dry side, the sardine crumble does have issues staying on the cracker.




Black pepper and Oregano spill in plant 17! 




My daughter was a fan of the Sweet & Spicy.






Box says six crackers. Average was 4-5
























No comments:

Post a Comment